ASAP DEMO is a certified partner of Microsoft, a world leader in software, IT services and solutions.
There are many licensing options for various industries in the Microsoft assortment:
- State organizations
- Educational institutions
- Healthcare organizations
- Nonprofit Organizations
How to choose volume licensing?
First of all, evaluate the size of your computer park. How many computers are there, their purpose and use. Check, maybe the computers were bought already with preinstalled legal software.
Assess your software needs.
In a small enterprise, there is no need to conduct a full audit of the software used. It is enough to determine the needs for software, correlate with existing licenses and buy the necessary amount.
As practice shows, most companies need a standard basic set of programs:
- For workplaces of office employees (OS, MS Office package, antivirus, file managers, archivers)
- For some jobs, additional professional packages will be needed (Adobe, Corel, AutoCAD, accounting software, etc.)
- For servers (Microsoft Windows Server OS, antivirus, Microsoft SQL Server, proxy server)
The best technical specialists of our company will help you choose the most economical licensing option for your software. Having extensive experience working with organizations in various industries, we will help you decide what is more important for you now – to save on the total amount of your purchase or to win by saving working capital.
And also, we will answer questions that often arise during the purchase of a license:
– How to choose a license for a state organization?
– How to choose a license for an educational institution?
– How to verify the authenticity of licenses?
– Do I need to read license agreements?
– Do I need to reinstall software?
In general, ASAP DEMO technical specialists will help you save money and choose the most appropriate licensing for your corporate network within one business day.