99% SECURITY AND AVAILABILITY OF YOUR DATA
To work with big data, businesses require optimized, secure and adaptable servers and storage systems, the core of modern IT infrastructure. A properly designed and implemented server infrastructure and storage system lays the foundation for maximum business productivity.
In modern IT solutions, one of the main positions is taken by the reliability of data storage and uninterrupted access to them. At the same time, the rapid growth of data volumes is the main trend in recent years in the development of IT systems.
Each IT manager has a difficult task – to organize a flexible and efficient server infrastructure that will provide your company with the necessary reaction speed to business requirements.
We offer our customers only proven solutions from leading manufacturers – HPE, Dell, which meet all the requirements for performance, expandability, availability and reliability, as well as energy efficiency. Today, standard architecture servers are becoming an increasingly massive and universal product. These are systems that are easily integrated into the infrastructure of an enterprise and have an attractive price and total cost of ownership.
Data storage systems
The storage system covers the following aspects of IT infrastructure:
- providing requested information;
- provision of resources necessary for processing and storage;
- secure access when using resources;
- data loss prevention.
Benefits of using storage systems:
- connection of servers and storage devices of different manufacturers;
- joint storage of data in heterogeneous environments;
- high access speed due to the use of high-speed (up to 10 Gb / s) communication channels and Fiber Channel protocol for data exchange;
- lower total cost of ownership and maintenance through consolidation of disk resources;
- high availability and data availability, provided by the reliability of the equipment used, the necessary redundancy of its components and the ability to service in the “hot” mode (without stopping the application);
- reduced downtime;
- scalability of the system, expanding its functionality through the use of new technologies and storage devices;
- centralized storage management;
- efficient use of the data center area, removal of hard
- distance restrictions between SAN components.
Virtualization is one of the most promising and effective approaches to optimizing IT infrastructure against the backdrop of growing demands on computing resources. Virtualization technology is able to provide each virtual server with the resources of a physical server and distribute these resources between virtual servers as they are needed.
- Profitability. Server consolidation provides cost savings not only in hardware, but also provides cost savings in managing and maintaining the infrastructure.
- Ensuring Reliability and Security. The virtualization environment allows you to create solutions that provide the necessary level of reliability and security.
- Increased efficiency. Rational and efficient resource consumption through the use of common hardware. Ability to manage the resources provided.
- Optimization of applications. Flexible configuration when creating hardware configurations of virtual machines. The ability to organize virtual machines into logical containers for specific applications. High manageability and mobility of virtual machines.
- Scaling capabilities. The introduction of new services does not require the allocation of separate physical servers.
- Flexible management capabilities. Centralized management tools, wide automation capabilities allow serving the IT infrastructure as a whole, which simplifies the work of IT staff.
Dell Server Hardware
We offer Dell server solutions. The company produces rack-mount servers, servers in the Tower form factor enclosures, and blade servers, which are represented by a line of universal equipment that allows for reliable operation, data protection, and high performance. Dell equipment is equipped with an increased memory capacity, modern processors and all the necessary input-output devices that meet the highest requirements.
The PowerEdge lineup includes server solutions with simple configuration and management, the availability of scalable storage systems, in the process of creating which open standards were used.
HP Enterprise Server Hardware
The range of HP Enterprise equipment allows you to purchase servers of various performance, scalability, and availability. It offers both entry-level equipment and powerful corporate servers that can run the most demanding applications. HP Enterprise’s product portfolio includes rack-mounted servers, Tower servers, HPE Synergy, hyper-converged systems, Moonshot, converged systems, blade servers and blade systems, and server components.